San Antonio, TX
The Test Automation Engineer will work on Development and QA teams to identify, develop to automate test scripts and data sets to test the code deployed as part of CI/CD pipeline. This position also requires working with other partners to automate the output of the result to be deployed / published to JIRA/qTest.
- Work across multiple teams to define test automation approach and process / integration points for dashboarding and alerting failure.
- Write automation scripts using Shell and Python scripts to automate processes
- Implement test automation scripts on CI/CD on GitLab using YAML, Python, Shell and SQL
- Directly engage with development team, business analysts and product owner to understand requirements for automation
- Work with Product and Development teams to identify requirements and plan for features and builds.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related technical discipline
- 6+ years hands-on experience with test automation script and deploying as part of CI/CD pipeline built using like GitLab and integrate validation results (test cases , status) on qTest, JIRA, alerts.
- 6+ years of experience in working in data warehousing projects specially ELT
- Experience developing automation scripts and implementing the automation using tools such as Cucumber, Selenium with Python, SQL
- Experience in Snowflake – nice to have
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.