Data Solution Architect
This role will be responsible for providing solution architecture, configuration details and conduct proof of concepts required to setup and operationalize modern data platform to meet batch and real-time applications requirement. This includes conducting proof of concepts, providing infrastructure/tech stack recommendations, performance tuning, configuration setting, automation, pipeline deployment and security/policy definition and setup activities for various use cases and access requirements.
- Design and develop security architectures for Cloud and Cloud hybrid-based systems.
- Design and implement Cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization.
- Perform threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Involve in all aspects of architecture, design, build, engineering, and implementation of technical solutions using in any one of the technical platforms (JAVA, Microsoft, Azure, AWS, Big data Stack etc.,).
- Understand the enterprise architecture roadmap and research, identify & recommend industry best practices for solving business problems.
- Provide recommendations and technical guidance to improve performance, reliability, and reusability within the constraints of budget, resource, and business dependencies.
- Help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects of any kind.
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience in troubleshooting complex system issues, handling multiple tasks simultaneously and translating user requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience working in an offshore/onshore team model.
- Strong database fundamentals including SQL, performance, and schema design.
- Strong understanding of programming languages like Java, Scala, or Python.
- Design and implement Data security and privacy controls.
- Experience with Git or equivalent source code control software.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced agile development environment is a plus.
- 10+ years of strong ETL experience on either Informatica, Ab-Initio, SSIS, Talend, or DataStage.
- 10+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- 10+ years of experience integrating technical processes and business outcomes – specifically: data and process analysis, data quality metrics/monitoring, data architecture, developing policies/standards & supporting processes.
- Experienced in Spark and Kafka. Experience on HBase, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Impala and Hive is a plus.
- Experience in designing solutions for large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms.
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.