Enterprise Solution Architect III
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Solution Architect III
Ref. #: 3215.009
JOB LOCATION: Dublin, Ohio
- Design and implement Cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements for clients to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization.
- Evaluate current framework, client organization, and requirements. Apply knowledge and gathered information to define project plan including phases/milestones/timelines.
- Phases refer to the major steps of a project, such as development of key components and roll-out.
- Milestones are smaller steps towards the completion of phases.
- Timelines are our planned timeframes to complete milestones and phases.
- Clients include banking, insurance, healthcare, education and any other business that needs assistance with their data and technology.
- Lead the design of systems at a technical level. Collaborate with stakeholders to address issues, reduce costs and ensure satisfaction.
- Identify and address client needs for training, systems improvements, quality assurance, and other post-development issues.
- Travel and/or relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. required. Work with the following: Ab Initio, Informatica, Teradata, Oracle, DB2, Hadoop.
- Position requires a Master’s Degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Engineering, or IT related degree and twelve (12) months experience.
- One (1) year experience must have included: Ab Initio, Informatica, Teradata, Oracle, DB2, Hadoop. Travel and/or relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. required.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter referencing ref. # 3215.009 to: Gathi Analytics, LLC, ATTN: Human Resources, 565 Metro Place S, Ste. 3215, Dublin, Ohio 43017.
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.