Senior Data Analyst
The Data Analyst will be engaged with the team enabling a proper enterprise Data Lake in AWS. Responsibilities include engaging regularly with stakeholders to understand and implement business logic. Building models and tools to get value out of the mass amounts of data we have in our environment. Enabling the best, most personalized and resilient customer experience possible
● Highly motivated, driven & hard working
● Not afraid to fail and comfortable working independently and with a team
● Comfortable working with massive datasets in real time and batch processing with superior
● Comfortable talking to and working with Senior Executives
● Apply data mining techniques, do ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner.
● Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
● Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic
● A team player. We have a great group of diverse folks working together in harmony. Big egos and
“super heroes” need not apply.
● Have a 4-year college degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics or Computer Science, OR MBA
● Basic statistical hypothetical testing
● 2+ years professional enterprise experience
● Working knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools, such as Microsoft PowerBI and
● Functional experience with database software, such as AWS Athena, Redshift, MySQL
● Significant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot and fix problems
● Experience working in a team setting and desire to take leadership roles within a team
● Detail-oriented and a strict attention and appreciation for deadlines
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.