The SSIS Developer will provide support on projects including designing, building, and maintaining metadata models and complex ETL packages. The candidate should have proven experience developing successful Business Intelligence solutions using the Microsoft BI stack mainly SSIS.
- Plan, coordinate, develop and support complex ETL processes including architecting table structure, building ETL process, documentation, and long-term preparedness.
- Experience in Requirements gathering, development and deployment of SSIS.
- Experience in importing/exporting data between different sources using SSIS.
- Skilled in error and event handling: precedence Constraints, Check Points and Logging.
- Very good experience in writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures.
- Financial/Banking Domain knowledge a plus.
- Worked with large data sets.
- Experience in building data warehouse using Dimensional models.
- Experience with implementing data warehousing concepts like CDC.
- Technologies required: MSSQL Server, SSIS
- SSIS Advanced component experience is required (transformation objects in data flow).
- 5+ years of advanced SSIS experience.
- 8+ years of ETL/Data Warehousing experience.
Gathi Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and provides opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal, state, or local law.